LG Electronics will focus its management efforts on stakeholder value creation by connecting the essence of corporate management with the principles, strategies, and tools of CSM.
LG Electronics established its CSM principles in order to fulfill its social responsibility in a systematic way. A global leader in the electronics industry, priority is always placed on stakeholders and on innovation, thereby providing the highest value to the company’s stakeholders.
1. LG Electronics’ (LGE) sustainability management principles have become the standard against which company-wide management values are judged.
2. LGE enhances our customers' quality of life by offering innovative products.
3. LGE continues to create revenue for stakeholders and investors by means of technological developments and innovative management. egular updates, both inland and overseas.
4. LGE encourages self-realization and offer rewards to acknowledge the creativity and individuality of our employees.
5. LGE is constantly evolving, together with our business partners, through fair trade and collaborative relationships.
6. Based on our broad perspective that takes every process into consideration, LGE contributes to the creation of a pleasant environment by minimizing the environmental impact created during production.
7. In our role as a corporate citizen, LGE performs social contribution activities to fulfill our social responsibilities.
8. LGE takes both the opinions of our stakeholders and social impact into consideration when establishing strategies and launching new enterprises.
9. LGE evaluates the success of our corporate sustainability management principles and provide regular updates, both inland and overseas.