LG Cloud Monitor V Series Introduction Movie
Seek Innovative Performance
LG Cloud V series employs the Teradici TERA2 Chipset to enhance the features offered by its predecessor. In addition, LG Cloud V series provides a better work environment in the office and is an ideal solution for companies and large organizations.
- Up to 5 times faster performance than previous models and upgraded to transmit 50 mega pixels per second, up from 10 mega pixels
- TERA2 chipset is around 50% less power consuming than the TERA1 chipset. At under 6W of typical system power, TERA2 Zero Clients consume only half the power of the TERA1 with around 12W
Experience Uncompromised Display Quality
LG IPS monitors deliver all-around quality, color, picture quality and wide viewing angles. The technology was developed to address limitations in these areas among standard LED screens.
- Original color reproduction
- Easier to carry out color-related jobs without color distortions
- Clear picture quality from any angle : Work in any position thanks to a wide view
- Less Eye fatigue : Work longer hours without after-image
Access Sufficient Work Efficiency
LG Cloud V series is ergonomically designed to offer more space efficiency from lack of additional power cables and seamless interoperation with other wireless products.
- Ergonomic design: User-compatible side interface and easy set-up & cabling
- USB2.0: Six USB 2.0 ports enable accessories for enhanced functionality
- Built in Speaker : No more need for extra speakers to set up around your monitor
- UPoE Ready: Reduction of operational cost and power consumption [Optional / UPoE Power Splitter]