EUROPEAN MENU_ Spaghetti Carbonara
- Ingredients for Carbonara sauce
- smoked bacon, chopped100g
- garlic clove, crushed1EA
- egg yolks4EA
- parmesan cheese100g
- Salt and pepper to taste1EA
Category : Spaghetti Carbonara (Sc-2)
Weight Limit : 0.4 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
* Ingredients for Pasta
150 g pasta, cooked as package direction
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1. Cook bacon in a lightly oiled frying pan with garlic until lightly browned and drain away excess fat.
2. Add cooked bacon, cream, egg yolks, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a deep and large bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and vent.
3. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook.
4. After cooking, stir and add carbonara sauce to cooked pasta and garnish with parmesan cheese or as desired before serving.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.