EUROPEAN MENU_ Stuffed Tomato
- medium tomatoes4EA
- Salt and pepper to taste1EA
- ground beef400EA
- bread crumbs1/2cup
- garlic cloves, crushed2EA
- Dijon mustard1tbsp
- dried greens1tbsp
- parmesan cheese1tbsp
Category : Stuffed Tomato (Sc-3)
Weight Limit : 1.2 kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Cut tops off tomatoes to form hats and remove seeds, taking care not to pierce flesh or skin. Then sprinkle each tomatoes with salt and pepper.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
3. Stuff tomatoes with beef mixture and replace hat.
4. Place stuffed tomatoes on a dish and cover with plastic wrap.
5. Place food in the oven. Choose the menu and press start to cook.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.