ORIENTAL MENU_ Chicken Tikka
- Chicken breasts, cut into Cubes4EA
- natural yogurt1cup
- ground cumin1tbsp
- garam masala powder1tbsp
- ground coriander1tsp
- ground turmeric1tsp
- red chilli powder1tbsp
- lemon Juice1cup
- cloves garlic, finely chopped8EA
- 1 inch grated ginger, finely chopped1EA
- red food color1/4tsp
Category : Chicken Tikka (Oc-4)
Weight Limit : 0.2 ~ 0.4kg
Utensil : Microwave-safe bowl
Food Temp : Room
1. Mix the spices, coloring, lemon juice, ginger and garlic up into a paste with a little water.
2. Stir in well with the yogurt to make a tandoori marinade.
3. Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 2-3 hours.
4. Shake off excess marinade and skewer the pieces of vegetable with the skewer.
5. Place skewers on the rack.
6. Choose the menu and weight, press start.
7. When beep, turn over the food.
Easy to follow the recipe with 4 control pad steps
Step 1 : Press “STOP/CLEAR” button at the bottom of the control pad.
Step 2 : Press “Menu you’d like to have” once [eg: “Continental Menu” once.]
Step 3 : Choose the weight of ingredient “Press MORE four times to enter 0.4 kg.”
Step 4 : Press “Start” and Prepare to enjoy the meal!
*The control pad steps work on Grill and Solo models only.