Although the antibacterial agitator restrains precipitation of virus, mold or bacteria in the air can be
attached on the fur, if it's used under the following condition for a long time.
- Installed in humid and shady area.
- No maintenance of washing machine for a long time.
- Excessive use of detergent or fabric softener.
How to clean drum
- Pour bleach (lax) 54ml (50 ml or 1/3 filled of a paper cup) to detergent chamber. Then start tub sterilization
(Run boiling course for a model without tub sterilization course. Directly pour detergent to agitator.)
- Cleaning power of oxygenic bleach is not vey good. Use chloric bleach.
How to sterilize tub
- Tub sterilization course is designed to clean an agitator.
- In order to eliminate dirt inside agitator, always maintain agitator clean, and regularly run tub sterilization