Why does Top Load washer making holes and tears in the clothes?
1. Top Loading washer is making holes and tears in the clothes.
1) Incorrect use of chlorine bleach as it’s poured directly on the clothes.
2) Unfastened zippers, hooks, buckles and sharp metals will cause this issue.
3) Overloading the washer also will cause this problem.
How to fix
1. Make sure that the machine is not overloaded.
2. Never pour chlorine bleach directly on fabric.
3. Fasten zippers, hooks, and buckles and remove metal objects in pockets.