What is the meaning of AE code in the Front load washer?
· The Front Load Washer displays AE.
· The AE error is indicative that there is a leak somewhere in the washer and it has triggered the flood protection device found at the bottom of the machine.
1. Try to find out if there is indeed a leak.
2. Try tilting it forward or backward and find out if water will run out.
3. If you can see water leaking from the washer, locate the leak and fix it.
4. If the same issue still exist, contact 80054 toll free.