Why there is frost formation in the freezer compartment?
· There is frost formation in the freezer compartment.
1. The door is open or partially damaged.
2. Air gets in through the gasket.
3. Hot food is stored in the freezer.
4. Leafy vegetables are put uncovered.
5. All liquid food items are kept exposed.
How to fix
1. Make sure that the door is closed well.
2. Check the gasket isn’t damaged.
3. Don’t store hot food in the freezer.
4. Leafy vegetables should be stored wrapped in plastic bags.
5. All liquid (water) food items should not be kept exposed.