Mosquito Away 2HP
- Mosquito Away
- Low Voltage Starter
- JET COOL
Low voltage Starter
MOSQUITO AWAY FUNCTION *
Keep your family safe from mosquitoes with ultrasonic wave technology. Ultrasonic wave technology is safe for humans, very convenient and may be the easiest way to keep mosquitoes away.
ULTRASONIC WAVE EFFECT
Mosquito away has a speaker generating ultrasonic wave and if you start the Mosquito away function, the speaker makes inaudible ultrasonic wave at a specific frequency of over 30kHz, completely harmless to human. The ultrasonic wave inactivates or repels mosquitoes.
THE RESULT OF MOSQUITO AWAY FUNCTION
Mosquito Away technology is a convenient way to keep mosquitoes out of your room.
*The test is conducted in 1.9m x 1.9m x1.9m chamber
AT A PUSH OF A BUTTON
It may be a convenient way to prevent mosquito bites you have ever experienced. You just need to push the 'Mosquito Away button.'
The Mosquito Away Device could even operate when A/C is Off
HARMLESS TECHNOLOGY FOR HUMAN
The ultrasonic technology used the specific frequency of over 30KHz, completely harmless to human.
“Tested in a controlled laboratory setting; results may vary in actual use. Long term effect not tested and mosquitoes may become resistant. This product is one of the ways to manage mosquitoes and not intended to replace other protective device against mosquitoes. Refer to http://www.lg.com/africa/split-air-conditioners”
Detailed Information: (to be used on the product webpage and User Manual)
IMPORTANT: Long term effect not tested and mosquitoes may become resistant. This product is one of the ways to manage mosquitoes and not intended to replace other protective devices against mosquitoes.
Tested by Institute of Advanced Medical Research and Training, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
• Test conducted, three times or more, at standard weather condition of Nigeria
• Test used two Peet Grady chambers size 1.8m x 1.8m x 1.8m connected by six open windows, one chamber assumed to be outside (“outside chamber”) and the other to be inside with the LG air conditioner (“inside chamber”)
• Air quality controlled by air flushing the chambers and releasing 50 mosquitoes; test conducted only if not more than 5% of mosquitoes fell after 5 minutes.
• For each test, 7-50 lab cultured 3-5 days old mosquitoes were released into inside chamber; number of mosquitoes escaping to outside chamber was counted hourly for first six hours, and subsequently at 24 hours of exposure under 4 settings:
• Control setting (no fan, no mosquito repelling ultrasonic),
• Low fan only setting,
• Mosquito repelling ultrasonic only setting, and
• Treatment setting (mosquito repelling ultrasonic + low fan).
Found to expel on average 62.7% of anopheles gambiae mosquitoes. Expel rate shows percentage of mosquitoes escaping to the outside chamber after 24 hours of Treatment
LG Air Conditioners are built to work just fine with prevailing conditions such as electricity fluctuation and harsh climatic conditions (sandy or salty
Low Voltage Starter
Due to the unstable infrastructure, the supply of electricity is usually lower than the demand. This is more frequent during the hot summer when the usage of electricity is high. LG air conditioner even operates at lower voltage in lower temperatures.
In jet cooling mode, strong air blows out, and the setting temperature automatically changes to 18°C for 30 minutes, and turns back to the original setting temperature after 30 minutes.
QUESTIONS? LET US HELP
Simply choose a support option from the icons below:
Call an LG Support Representative on
Nigeria : 0800 9811 5454 (Toll Free)
Angola : +244 933 772 011
Angola : +244 933 772 012
Benin : +229 21 37 74 09
Benin : +229 21 37 74 10
Cameroon : +237 671 385 050
Cote D'lvoire : +225 2031 9454
DR Congo : +243 999555999
DR Congo : 99997774
Gabon : +241 0172 1790
Gambia : +220 4375900
Gambia : +220 7955815
Ghana : +233 302247770
Ghana : +233 302247771
Guinea Conakry : +224 664 199 999
Liberia : +231 880538538
Liberia : +231 770000391
Mali : +223 2029 0058
Mauritania : +222 45 24 24 24
RP Congo : +242 066 625 555
Senegal : +221 338 596 902
Togo : +228 22 37 02 04
Monday to Friday : Open
Saturday - Sunday : Closed
Bank Holidays : Closed
Send an Email to LG Customer Service and Support to receive response from LG support