What should I do if nothing appears on display?
1. Product displays nothing.
1. It is normal if display can be turned on.
1. When the unit is not used for five minutes after it is plugged, display will be turned off.
Energy Saving is activated to save power consumption.
■ Energy Saving
Lighting and display will turn off automatically if the product is not used for five minutes to save energy costs.
■ How to set
• ON : Press Cancel/Energy Saving when the feature is not activated.
When the unit is left not used for five minutes with a door open or closed,
lighting and display will automatically turn off .
• OFF: Open a door or press any button to deactivate Energy Saving and start cooking.
How to fix
1. Press any button or open and close the door to deactivate the feature.
If display does not turn on when a button is pressed, contact the service center for technical assistance.