Have you checked supply tap connection?
How to fix
■ Checkpoints before installation
- Check if there is any leakage on supply tap
- Check if hot and cold water taps properly work
- Check if hydraulic pressure is high enough
■ Installing supply hoses
1. Take out supply hoses (One-touch hoses)
2. Remove the label and separate connector assembly.
3. Unfasten the screws of tap connector.
4. Place the tap connector onto taps and fasten the screws.
5. Put the hose connector (orange) onto the tap connector.
6. Once assembly is done, check if there is any leakage in the system.