LET THE FUN COMMENCE WITH THE LG L FINO
SYDNEY, 29 October 2014 – Pushing the boundaries yet again of what’s currently on offer in the smartphone market, this time at an even more accessible and attractive price bracket, LG Australia (LG) has launched the all-new LG L Fino.
Designed as an ‘entry-level’ 3G smartphone, the LG L Fino is ideal for those looking to make their first foray into smartphones or for anyone looking to upgrade to a style driven and well featured Android handset. Coming packed with an array of cool features and stylish design elements that have made the critically acclaimed higher-end LG flagship smartphones such a global talking point, the LG L Fino is more than just a smartphone – it’s also a smart choice.
So, what exactly has the L Fino got going on?
Want a smartphone that offers so much in terms of cutting-edge tech and stylish looks? Here it is…
- >Touch + Shoot: LG knows how important it is to capture those Life’s Good moments, and with the Touch + Shoot feature, you can whip out your LG L Fino, activate the camera, tap anywhere on the screen and it’ll snap the picture. No more fumbling with on screen camera buttons or side keys. Fantastic for capturing those once-in-a-lifetime shots right as they’re happening.
- >Auto Focus: Say good riddance to the blurry curse! LG’s Auto Focus technology means your LG L Fino will focus on your target (where you’ve tapped the screen) in less than a blink of an eye for clear crisp pictures.
- >Gesture Shot: Are you an unashamed selfie enthusiast? Have you embraced your inner narcissist? Good news, then – the LG L Fino totes innovative selfie-taking technology. The Gesture Shot feature works like this: raise a high-five hand in front of the activated front camera to signify that you’re ready and the phone recognizes your hand and presents a frame on the screen around your hand. Then simply make a fist – the LG L Fino intuitively recognises the signal and activates a countdown timer 3 – 2 – 1 –Snap! ..., giving you enough time to say “cheeeeeze”, pull your best duck-face, and with any luck, have a mate photobomb you. Fist-bumps, all round!
- >Front Camera Light: Prone to taking selfies in the dark? No need to explain, we don’t want to know the details, but if the opportune moment for that nocturnal photographic self-portrait does arise, you’re now prepared. The LG L Fino display works as a flash to illuminate you so you can grab a snap even in the dark.
- >Rear Key: A key feature on LG’s flagship phones for a while now, LG has made sure that everything you need to use on your phone is right where you need it. The power and volume keys sit conveniently at the back of the phone for ease of use.
- >Knock Code: Worried someone’s guessed you’ve been using your birthdate as your phone-lock code for the last few years? Thankfully, Knock Code lets you secure your phone (and your privacy) with your own personal tap sequence on the display. Tap out your customised pattern on the display, and – voila – unlocked! Simple and fun, and with over 86,000 possible combinations, you can rest easy knowing that all those embarrassing selfies are safely secure! Phew…
- >Smart Keyboard: With the LG L Fino you can select the size of your keyboard – big or small, you decide. What’s more, if you’re a terrible typist, bad spellar (sic) or particularly fumble-thumbed, the intuitive keyboard ’learns’ your finger’s tracking habits to make the AutoCorrect option more, well, correct.
- >Active Dual SIM: The active Dual-SIM feature gives you the option to keep two numbers active at the same time on the single handset. Simply use the hot key function to switch between SIM cards to make a call. Manage your costs and keep connected while traveling overseas by putting in a SIM at your destination to go along with your home number.
What does LG have to say?
Lambro Skropidis, General Manager Marketing at LG Electronics Australia, had this to say about the LG L Fino; “We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved with our G3 flagship smartphone earlier this year. With that in mind, we’ve looked at how our premium models are complimented by extensions to our range at different price points , which is why we’ve created the LG L Fino – it packs in many of the G3’s acclaimed features but sits at a position in the market that appeals to the growing segments of outright handset purchasers.”
What else do you need to know?
There will be two colour options from launch
Here are some more tech specs for the phone:
- >4.5” WVGA IPS Display
- >1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- >8MP AF Camera
- >1,900mAH Battery
- >1GB of RAM
- >4GB of inbuilt storage
- >3G support
- >Dimensions: 127.5 x 67.9 x 11.9mm
# # #
For further information please contact HKAus@lg-one.com
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is an innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG’s consumer-centric products — including the flagship premium G Series models — incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit LG.com.au
About LG Electronics Australia
LG Electronics Australia is based in Sydney and is a subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc, a global force and technology leader in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. In Australia, LG Electronics sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions, all under LG’s “Life’s Good” marketing theme. For more information, please visit LG.com.au or facebook.com/LGaustralia