LG ANNOUNCES PRE-ORDER DEALS FOR LG G4
SYDNEY, 1 July 2015 – The day is almost upon us when one of the most eagerly anticipated Android smartphones of 2015 arrives in Australia. With the outpouring of stellar reviews for the LG G4 and Australian G3 sales fresh in consumers’ minds, a number of Australian providers are offering top-notch pre-sales deals.
WHAT CAN YOU GET?
See below a list of the fantastic deals for consumers looking to plan ahead.
- • The LG G4 will be available in store from Telstra on 14 July 2015
- • The first 300 customers to purchase a G4 during the online presales period (9:00am 6 July, 2015 until 8:00am July, 14, 2015) will also receive a bonus LG Music Flow P7 Bluetooth Speaker valued at RRP $189
- • The black leather LG G4 will be available exclusively at Telstra for the first six weeks from launch
- • To register your interest, click here.
- • The LG G4 will be available on this amazing deal: $72 per month ($60 plan + $12 handset) with 3GB data (Min. total cost over 24 months is $1728)
- • The first 100 customers to sign up online for the LG G4 will also receive a bonus LG Watch Urbane valued at RRP $479
- • Online pre-orders start on 1 July, 2015, until stocks last
- • To find out more visit: www.optus.com.au/lg-g4
- • The first 500 customers who pre-order an LG G4 online will receive a bonus Tech Data 64 GB Micro SD card, valued at RRP $59
- • To find out more about the product, terms and conditions, and to pre-order your LG G4, please visit the Harvey Norman links below:
- ◘ LG G4 Smartphone – Brown Leather – click here
- ◘ LG G4 Smartphone – Metallic Grey – click here
- • Offer available from Wednesday 1st July 2015, until stocks last.
- • To find out more, visit the Harvey Norman website here
WHEN CAN I GET IT?
Each provider will be running deals at their own discretion, but here’s when you can expect the action to begin.
- • Telstra: Monday 6 July, 2015, while stocks last
- • Optus: Wednesday 1 July, 2015, while stocks last
- • Harvey Norman: Wednesday 1 July, 2015, while stocks last
A REMINDER OF THE AWESOME FEATURES
Before you head off to your nearest store, here’s a reminder of what you’re going to get with the LG G4, making it arguably the best purchase of 2015.
- • The Camera: Offering a 16MP, F1.8 lens, Manual Mode to control shutter speed and exposure length, wide range ISO, Colour Spectrum Sensor and an enhanced Optical Image Stabiliser, this is without doubt the most advanced camera to have ever been integrated into the LG flagship smartphone range.
- • The Design: A product created with design at its heart, the LG G4 is available with a handcrafted, genuine full-grain leather or a hammered-metal finish ceramic back and comes as standard with the stylishly curved Slim Arc body shape.
- • The Hardware: Combining power with beauty, the LG G4 comes packed with advance hardware, including an incredible processor, 3,000mAh removable battery, 5.5-inch IPS Quantum Display and Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology
- • The Software: Everything with the LG G4 has been designed to enhance the user experience, including the new Quick Shot, Event Pocket and Gallery features, as well as the improved Smart Notice function
- • For images of the LG G4 please click here.
LG PR Contact:
02 9286 121902 9286 1219
04 7421 796204 7421 7962
About LG Electronics Australia
LG Electronics Australia is based in Sydney and is a subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc, a global force and technology leader in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. In Australia, LG Electronics sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions, all under LG’s “Life’s Good” marketing theme. For more information, please visit www.lg.com.au or facebook.com/LGaustralia
About LG Electronics, Inc.
LG Electronics, Inc. (KSE: 066570.KS) is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances, employing 83,000 people working in 128 locations around the world. With 2014 global sales of USD 55.91 billion (KRW 59.04 trillion), LG is comprised of the following business units -Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance & Air Solutions, and Vehicle Components and is one of the world’s leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators. LG Electronics is a 2014 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year. For more news and information on LG Electronics, please visit www.LGnewsroom.com.
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is an innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG’s consumer-centric products — including the flagship premium LG G Series models — incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit www.LG.com.