NO LONGER IS THE MOUSE THE QUIESTEST IN THE HOUSE
- LG Launches Deluxe Split Inverter Air Conditioning Range -
Sydney, 22 September 2008: With summer almost here, LG Electronics is keeping homes cool with the launch of its new Deluxe Split Inverter Air Conditioning range.
The Split Inverter range, available nationally from early September, also marks the launch of air conditioners which feature an unrestricted air flow which helps make the indoor units much quieter at only 20dB(A)* in sleep mode, perfect for those looking for a comfortable, quiet night's sleep without the interruption of a loud air conditioner. Irena Stojceska, Category Manager, Air Conditioning, Cooking Appliances and Floorcare, LG Electronics says that consumers are looking for appliances that will enhance their lives.
"People want products that work well, look good and cause little inconvenience to their lives - especially when it comes to air conditioners. They are looking for units that provide controlled temperatures all year round so that they can enjoy the comfort of their own home.
"The new Split Inverter range contains models which feature an unrestricted air flow which helps lower the noise of the indoor unit or models which feature 12 Metre Air Throw. All models also feature Durable Anti Corrosive Coating, Plasma Air Purifying System and Auto Clean," adds Ms Stojceska.
The new Split Inverter Range also utilises Inverter technology which saves energy compared to non-inverter models by reducing compressor speed and energy usage to match your needs when less cooling is required.
Eliminating the need to compromise between smart technology and stylish design, LG's new range is also available in selected LG ARTCOOL Split Inverters - featuring sleek, mirror finish fascia that can easily be changed to suit any dor, colour scheme or mood.
The Deluxe Split Inverter Air Conditioning range features:
- Low Noise Technology: Only 20dB(A)* indoor, whilst in sleep mode available on models S09AWN-4, S12AWN-4, CO9AWR-2 and C12AWR-2
- 12 Metre Air Throw: Feel cool air for up to 12 metres from the unit - a great cooling solution for most homes available on models S18AWN-4 and S24AWN-4 C18AWR-2, C24AWR-2
- Durable Anti Corrosive Coating: A protective coating on the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit will assist with the longevity and durability of the unit - perfect for Australian outdoor conditions
- Plasma Air Purifying System: Reduced odours, dust and allergens in the home via a six filter system where the air is purified in four stages. This means the unit works as an air purifier at the touch of a button when it is not heating or cooling
- Auto Clean: The automatic cleaning function can be activated with the touch of a button after the cooling operation
The Deluxe Split Inverter Air Conditioner (S12AWN-4) features 3.36 cooling and 3.89 heating Kw, Inverter, 20dB (A)* sleep mode, Durable Coating, Plasma Air Purifying and Auto Cleaning. RRP $1,311.
The ARTCOOL Split Inverter Air Conditioner (C12AWR-2) features 3.50 cooling and 4.65 heating Kw, Inverter, 20dB(A)* sleep mode, Durable Coating, Plasma Air Purifying, Auto Cleaning, Interchangable Panels, EZ remote controller. RRP $1,686.
For more information please visit the LG website at www.lg.com.au or call 1800 LG HELP (1800 544 375) for stockists.
*Measured in accordance with Korean Standard KSC9306. Indoor unit sound levels are determined in an anechoic chamber at a distance of 1 metre from the front of the unit by sound pressure.
About LG Electronics Global
LG Electronics (KSE: 06657.KS) is a global leader in providing cutting-edge, convergent electronics, information and communications products designed to meet the diverse needs of fast-changing consumers. With consolidated sales of US$37.7 billion and overseas sales of US$32.6 billion (86% of total sales), LG Electronics employs more than 70,000 employees in 76
subsidiaries located in 39 countries and operates four business units including Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media.
For further information, images or to organise an interview please contact:
Nea Pilgrim, Burson-Marsteller
Tel: 02 9928 1524 (direct)
Mob: 0430 091 391
Fax: 02 9928 1557
Nicole Thurston, Burson-Marsteller
Tel: 02 9928 1504 (direct)
Mob: 0401 677 178
Fax: 02 9928 1557
Distributed on behalf of LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd
2 Wonderland Drive, Eastern Creek NSW 2766
Phone: (02) 8805 4000