THE LG G3 EARLY BIRD GETS A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN A WORM
SYDNEY, 23rd July, 2014 _ The launch of the LG G3 in Australia is no secret, with the flagship product of LG’s 2014 offering due to make quite the stir when it lands in Australian stores in early August.
With that in mind, four of LG’s retail partners have announced a salivating array of pre-sales release offers for those keen to get their hands on the first available phones to arrive in Australia.
THE G3 NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION
Before you get stuck into the juicy treats, here’s a reminder of what’s on offer, as standard, with the groundbreaking handset:
- Quad HD Screen: the display boasts eye-popping definition that is four times greater than a standard HD smartphone screen.
- Laser Auto Focus 13MP camera: the revolutionary technology lets you focus and snap in the blink of an eye with a single touch of the screen to quickly grab that great shot.
- Smart Notice: get the information you need, before you even realise you need it
- Simply beautiful design and finish: a sleek and modern design that boasts a very classy metallic-look finish on the back cover and a form to fit delightfully into the palm of your hand
WHAT’S ON OFFER
All customers who pre-order an LG G3 with Harvey Norman from the 11th of July 2014 will receive a bonus 128 GB Micro SD card, valued at an RRP of $289 (bonus offer ends on the 3rd of August 2014, while stocks last).
The LG G3 will also be available on the Optus $60 My Plan with $5 monthly phone repayments over 24 months, or outright for $696 where customers can take a great value Optus SIM only plan.
You can also pick up the LG G3 for $0 on Vodapfone’s $70 plan over 24 months.
Katie Turkal, General Manager of Devices at Vodafone Australia said, “We are delighted to bring the incredibly stylish LG G3 smartphone for customers to enjoy on Vodafone's superfast 4G network. We just can't take our eyes off the LG G3. Its enormous, brilliant screen and elegant, high quality design, will certainly prove appealing to customers. Boasting a fantastic camera, powerful processor and long-life battery, the G3 is a strong contender for customers looking to stream, snap and play."
Your Visa gift card can even be used to purchase your very own LG G Watch from your Telstra dealer.
CHECK OUT THE SPECS
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 16GB eMMC ROM / 2GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
- Colour: Black, White or Gold
- Other: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock Code™, Guest Mode, etc.
The LG G3 will be going on sale in Australia from Monday 4 August.
# # #
For further information please contact HKAus@lg-one.com
About LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company is an innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG’s consumer-centric products — including the flagship premium G Series models — incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit LG.com.au
About LG Electronics Australia
LG Electronics Australia is based in Sydney and is a subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc, a global force and technology leader in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. In Australia, LG Electronics sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions, all under LG’s “Life’s Good” marketing theme. For more information, please visit LG.com.au or facebook.com/LGaustralia