PROMOTION ENDED. REDEMPTION ONLY: 3 Bonus Water Filter Sets01/03/2016 ~ 30/06/2016
LG – Harvey Norman Triple Filter Fridge Promotion 2016
BONUS OFFER – with any eligible purchase of the LG 906 litre triple filter fridge (model no. GP-5D906BSL), purchaser may also be eligible to be sent 3 x bonus Water Filter Sets. Eligibility subject to Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
To redeem your eligible offer, register your purchase with LG by sending an email to LGSPARES@lge.com.au and provide your title, first name, surname, contact number, current residential address, product serial number, email address and a copy of the purchase receipt or tax invoice showing the model of LG fridge purchased (GP-5D906BSL).
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information about the Offer and how to claim the Bonus offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of claimants.
3. Subject to clause 4, the promotional offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over currently residing in Australia who: (a) purchase a Participating Product during the Promotional Period from a participating Retail Outlet, (b) comply with all claim requirements, (c) submit a claim form in accordance with these Terms, and (d) who do not in any way tamper with the claim process and/or the offer.
4. Employees, directors and/or officers (and their immediate family members and members of their households) of the Promoter or of its subsidiaries or related companies and retailers or agencies associated with the Promotion, are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. For the purposes of these Terms, the following definitions apply:
(a) ‘Bonus Offer’ means 3 Refrigerator water filter sets (each set consists of 3 separate filters) valued at $500 (RRP) with the Purchase of the Participating Product as specified in the table below.
(b) “Participating Retail Outlet” means a Harvey Norman or Joyce Mayne retail outlet in Australia who is authorised by the Promoter to make available the Offer during the Promotional Period.
(c) ‘Purchase’ means the purchase of the Participating Product with payment in full during the Promotional Period from a Participating Retail Outlet. Purchase does not include: (i) rental payment plans under 18 months; (ii) lay-buys or pre-orders; (iii) commercial or business transactions involving the purchase of more than three (3) units total of Participating Product; (iv) purchases via eBay or other online bidding or auction; (v) second hand products or ex display stock (vi) purchases from retailers not authorised to participate in this Promotion or (vii) purchases made in conjunction with any other LG offer.
(d) ‘Promotional Period’ means 12:01am (AEDST) on March 1, 2016 to 11:59pm (AEST) on May 31, 2016.
(e) ‘Participating Product’ means the LG refrigerator as per below:
PARTICIPATING PRODUCT(MODEL) 3 BONUS WATER FILTER PACKS
How to Claim
6. Claims must be made by the purchaser named on the purchase receipt.
7. A limit of one (1) claim per Purchase is permitted.
8. To be eligible to claim the Bonus offer claimants must:
(a) Purchase the Participating Product(s) from a Participating Retail Outlet during the Promotional Period;
(b) Register their purchase by sending an email to LGSPARES@lge.com.au and provide their title, first name, surname, contact number, current residential address, product serial number, email address and a copy of the purchase receipt or tax invoice showing the model of LG fridge purchased (GP-5D906BSL)
(c) All claims must be registered by June 30, 2016 to be considered; and
(d) If a claimant is unable to provide the serial number of the Participating Product at the time of submitting the claim as the Participating Product has not yet been delivered, the claim should still be registered by June 30, 2016. The claimant must within seven (7) days of the date of the delivery of the Participating Product send their serial number to finalise the claim. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any claims if a claimant (i) fails to provide the serial number within 7 days after delivery of the Participating Product or (ii) fails to provide a valid serial number(s) within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter that they have submitted an invalid or incorrect serial number.
9. The Bonus offer will only be awarded once the Promoter receives the serial number of the Participating Product purchased along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entry with the Participating Retail Outlet that issued the relevant purchase receipt.
Bonus Offer and Delivery
11. The Bonus offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Bonus offer must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Bonus offer value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
12. The delivery of Bonus offer may take up to ten weeks from finalisation of a valid claim.
13. Bonus offers will be delivered to Australian addresses only. It is the responsibility of claimants to provide the Promoter with correct contact and mailing details.
Promoter’s Rights and Liabilities
14. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter absolute discretion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request all claimants to produce (within a reasonable period of time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction) in order to confirm each claimant's identity, age, residential address and email address, eligibility to claim and any information submitted by the claimants in participating the promotion, before issuing the Bonus offer. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or a claim has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, that claimant's entry will be invalidated.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim from claimants the Bonus offer if any of the Participating Product is returned after the claim has been fulfilled except where the product is returned under the manufacturer’s warranty or consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”).
17. If any Bonus offer becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then a similar Bonus offer of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this offer or using the Bonus offer, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon the Promoter which cannot be, or may only be to a limited extent, excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must be read subject to those statutory provisions including any consumer rights under the CCA. These Terms will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process, submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms or if the claimant is engaged in any fraudulent, unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to claimant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
23. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delay the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
24. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an claimant, the claimant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
25. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
26. The Promoter collects personal information about claimants to process the claim for the the Bonus offer, and for direct marketing and publicity purposes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the claimant may not be eligible to participate in the promotion or LG may not be able to provide the Bonus offer. By participating in the promotion, the claimant consents to the use of their personal information for the purposes disclosed above, which will involve storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and expressly consents to the Promoter using the information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including contacting claimant in the future with information on special offers or provide claimant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Claimants will have the right to opt out of receiving any receiving direct marketing material.
27. The Promoter may share information with its related companies, with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of the promotion, and promotional partners who may contact claimants with special offers in this way, both within Australia and overseas. The Promoter may also share the personal information collected with its related companies overseas and the claimant consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information to any such overseas entities. Claimants can also gain access to, update, correct or destroy any personal information, make a complaint about a breach of privacy, or opt out of receiving any communications by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
29. The Promoter is LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 98 064 531 264 of 2 Wonderland Drive, Eastern Creek NSW 2766. Tel: 1300 54 2273.
PreviousPROMOTION ENDED. REDEMPTION ONLY: Dryer Promo 2016 31/03/2016 ~ 30/06/2016
NextREDEMPTION ONLY: Refrigerator Run Out 14/01/2016 ~ 31/03/2016