For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
- Mobile Phones
- LG Optimus L7 (P705)
Help LibraryView All
Manuals & Download
Install the USB DRIVER
USB DRIVER for Windows Download
USB DRIVER for MAC Download Mac OS is not supported S/W Update
Install and Execute the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
Windows XP, Vista, and Win7
Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
Click “Start Updating” within the LG Mobile Support Tool to begin.
If your phone needs to upgrade, the “Start Updating “ button will be enable.
※ The phone software upgrade stopped before completion.
1. Don’t close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on your PC.
2. Otherwise, please select “Customer Support” – “Recovery Phone” in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is a smart application designed to be interlocked with LG devices (mobile phones and tablets) for convenient management of
multimedia contents and other applications.
* Download and run the file LG PC SuiteDownload
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the software in your device.
- Backup and restore the device.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from other device
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or later
- To use the LG PC Suite, an LG mobile phone supporting it is required. Its detailed functions provided may also be different depending on the mobile phone model.
- The existing PC Suite IV does not support Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
- LG PC Suite do not provide the functions, managing contacts, calendar, and messages, that has been provided by LG PC Suite IV.
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 12 Months
Parts : 12 Months
Exception : Battery Warranty - First 6 Months Only
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
To claim the warranty, please call us on 1300 LG CARE (1300 54 2273) 7am - 7pm, 7 Days a week with the serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready. We will need these to give you the most accurate information.