For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
- PRADA Phone by LG (P940H)
Help LibraryView All
Manuals & Download
Install the USB DRIVER
USB DRIVER for Windows Download
USB DRIVER for MAC Download Mac OS is not supported S/W Update
Install and Execute the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
Windows XP, Vista, and Win7
Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
Click “Start Updating” within the LG Mobile Support Tool to begin.
If your phone needs to upgrade, the “Start Updating “ button will be enable.
※ The phone software upgrade stopped before completion.
1. Don’t close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on your PC.
2. Otherwise, please select “Customer Support” – “Recovery Phone” in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
LG On-Screen Phone is the service that allows you to view and manipulate your phone remotely via a PC, with the keyboard/mouse input from
the PC. You can also easily exchange data between the PC and your phone
* Download and run the file OSPDownload
- 1. You can write, send and receive messages(SMS or other messengers) via PC.
- 2. You can transfer file contents in Gallery, Music, Video Player, Office Viewer in your phone to the PC by drag & drop.
- 3. You can easily transfer files from the PC to your phone by dragging & dropping.
- 4. You can get real-time event notification from the phone.
- 5. You can see the whole pages of Home Screens in Panorama View. (Only with LG Home)
- 6. Multi-touch input using keyboard/mouse.
- Windows XP (SP3) 32bit /64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit.
- Warning : On Windows 2000 (sp4), you can run the program but some of the drivers may not work properly
- 1. You can use LG On-Screen Phone Service only with the supported phones. [supported phone list]
- 2. To use LG On-Screen Phone Service, you should connect your phone to PC via USB, Bluetooth™, or Wi-Fi.
LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is a smart application designed to be interlocked with LG devices (mobile phones and tablets) for convenient management of
multimedia contents and other applications.
* Download and run the file LG PC SuiteDownload
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the software in your device.
- Backup and restore the device.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from other device
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or later
- To use the LG PC Suite, an LG mobile phone supporting it is required. Its detailed functions provided may also be different depending on the mobile phone model.
- The existing PC Suite IV does not support Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
- LG PC Suite do not provide the functions, managing contacts, calendar, and messages, that has been provided by LG PC Suite IV.
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 12 Months
Parts : 12 Months
Exception : Battery Warranty - First 6 Months Only
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
To claim the warranty, please call us on 1300 LG CARE (1300 54 2273) 7am - 7pm, 7 Days a week with the serial number of your product and proof of purchase ready. We will need these to give you the most accurate information.