No cool air during cooling
■ When a set temperature is higher than or equal to room temperature, cooling will stop and air circulation will start.
How to fix
▶ If cool air does not come out
1) Check temperature settings on the remote controller.
2) Check the room temperature.
3) If the room temperature is lower than or equal to the set temperature, set a lower temperature.
- As the room temperature reaches the desired temperature, cooling will stop and air circulation will start.
Repeat the steps until a desired temperature is reached.
▶ When cool air does not come out even when a set temperature is lower than the room temperature
- Cooling will start when a temperature of a room the unit is installed in is higher than a set temperature.
Room temperature is detected by a sensor inside the product.
Differences in temperatures may occur depending on the location.
- Therefore the room temperature on the remote controller and detected room temperature may differ slightly.
1) Set temperature at 20℃ on remote controller.
2) Check if cold air comes out in four minutes after changing temperature settings.
3) If yes, set a lower temperature until a desired temperature is reached.