After debuting at London Fashion Week, the LG New Chocolate launches during Evan Biddell’s runway show at LG Fashion Week Beauty by L'Oréal ParisPress ReleaseCONTACT: Meghan NeufeldHigh Road Communications416firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadians satisfy their cravings with the LG New Chocolate
After debuting at London Fashion Week, the LG New Chocolate launches during Evan Biddell’s runway show at LG Fashion Week Beauty by L'Oréal Paris
Mississauga, October 22, 2009 – Today amongst Canada’s fashion elite, LG Electronics Canada unveiled its hottest new cell phone, the LG New Chocolate. The iconic mobile handset was unleashed at LG Fashion Week Beauty by L'Oréal Paris during Evan Biddell’s 2010 – Unnatural Disaster, technology-infused runway show and will be available only through TELUS this November, in time for the holiday season.
“When I first laid eyes on the sleek, stylish LG New Chocolate I knew it was a must-have for my 2010 – Unnatural Disaster show,” said Canadian designer, Evan Biddell. “My line is all about combining the elements of nature and technology in a beautiful chaotic harmony, so I’m inspired by the perfect balance of high style and high tech that LG products achieve.”
Merging a cinematic viewing experience, unparalleled style and the most innovative technology, the LG New Chocolate is this season’s must have accessory. Sexy chic met striking originality as models strutted down the runway in Biddell’s collection characterized by muted tones of grey and cream, acute coral accents and creative integrations of LG’s stylish new handset.
“The LG New Chocolate is a beautiful phone inside and out,” said Frank Lee, Corporate Marketing and Sponsorship Manager for LG Electronics Canada. “Beyond its striking form, the distinctive 4.0-inch vivid LCD screen creates stunning images that are extremely true to life. Whether you’re on the runway or on the subway, you become part of the action with LG New Chocolate’s vivid LCD screen.”
Additional stylish features of the LG New Chocolate include:
· A beautiful 4.0-inch vivid LCD touch screen protected by sleek tempered glass.
· An ultimate entertainment experience with widescreen 16:9 display ratio that can be adjusted to 2.35:1 for cinematic wide view and Dolby® Mobile sound. Crisp, vivid multi-media content anytime and anywhere.
· 345x800 pixel (Real WVGA) HTML web display with multi-touch and full webpage display and the option for widescreen view with no horizontal scrolling.
· 12 gesture icons help organize frequently used menu items with direct access to menu items by swiping the designated finger movement onto the touchpad.
· Easy navigation with the premium S-class UI with four customizable home screens and access media, bookmarks, and music with thumbnails that show you where you left off.
· A dual screen UI that splits the screen into two displays – perfect for showing e-mail subject and content in one view, viewing your music playlist while in playback mode or checking your daily and monthly schedule at the same time.
· One touch copy and paste - whether you are checking flight details and forwarding to a friend or copying meeting details into your calendar – simple one touch, copy and paste is at your finger tips.
Today’s LG New Chocolate launch is part of LG’s 2nd season as title sponsor of LG Fashion Week Beauty by L'Oréal Paris.
For more information on LG’s various upcoming fashion events and more information on the LG New Chocolate please visit www.LG.ca.
About LG Electronics, Inc.
The LG brand was established in 1995. The company is a global leader in electronics, information and communications products, with more than 82,000 employees working in 77 countries around the world, and annual worldwide revenues of more than US $40 billion. LG Canada is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Home Appliance, Home Entertainment and Business Solutions and has offices in Toronto and Vancouver. LG Canada is focused on delivering award-winning products known for blending style and technology. These innovative products include cell phones, flat screen TVs, laptop computers and home appliances. For more information please visit www.LG.ca.
For additional information from LG, please contact:
High Road Communications
High Road Communications
For additional information from Evan Biddell, please contact:Ira Elizabeth Noyespr@evanbiddell.ca647-403-4116 For additional information from TELUS, please contact: AJ GrattonTELUS Media RelationsAj.email@example.com