For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
- Cell Phones
Help LibraryView All
Manuals & Download
Install the USB DRIVER
USB DRIVER for Windows Download
Install and Execute the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
Windows XP, Vista, and Win7
Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
Click “Start Updating” within the LG Mobile Support Tool to begin.
If your phone needs to upgrade, the “Start Updating “ button will be enable.
※ The phone software upgrade stopped before completion.
1. Don’t close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on your PC.
2. Otherwise, please select “Customer Support” – “Recovery Phone” in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
To synchronize your phone with your PC via a USB cable, you need to install the LG PC Suite program on your PC.
* Download and run the file PC SyncDownload
PC REQUIREMENTS FOR LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
- PC requirements for LG Mobile Support Tool
- 1GHz or higher Pentium-compatible processor
- At least 512MB of RAM (memory)
- Windows 2000 (SP4 or later) or Windows XP (SP1 or SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Administration rights on the PC for software installation
- High-speed Internet connection
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 1 Year
Parts : 1 Year
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
If you need Service, please contact our customer service at 1-888-542-2623