For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, including all Warranty Terms & Conditions, refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
- Cell Phones
Help LibraryView All
Manuals & Download
Install the USB DRIVER
USB DRIVER for Windows Download
USB DRIVER for MAC Download Mac OS is not supported S/W Update
Install and Execute the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL
Windows XP, Vista, and Win7
Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
Click “Start Updating” within the LG Mobile Support Tool to begin.
If your phone needs to upgrade, the “Start Updating “ button will be enable.
※ The phone software upgrade stopped before completion.
1. Don’t close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on your PC.
2. Otherwise, please select “Customer Support” – “Recovery Phone” in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL.
|LG Optimus Black Owners Manual||08/03/2012||N/A|
LG On-Screen Phone is the service that allows you to view and access your phone remotely via a PC, with the keyboard/mouse input from
the PC. You can also easily exchange data between the PC and your phone
* Download and run the file OSPDownload
- 1. You can write, send and receive messages(SMS or other messengers) via PC.
- 2. You can transfer files in the Gallery, Music, Video Player, Office Viewer on your phone to the PC by a simple drag and drop
- 3. You can easily transfer files from the PC to your phone by dragging & dropping.
- 4. You can get real-time event notification from the phone.
- 5. You can see the entire page of the Home Screens in Panorama View. (Only with LG Home)
- 6. Multi-touch input using keyboard/mouse.
- Windows XP (SP3) 32bit /64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32bit/64bit.
- Warning : On Windows 2000 (sp4), you can run the program but some of the drivers may not work properly
- 1. You can use LG On-Screen Phone Service only with the supported phones. [supported phone list]
- 2. To use LG On-Screen Phone Service, you should connect your phone to PC via USB, Bluetooth™, or Wi-Fi.
LG PC Suite IV
The LG PC Suite IV is a program that helps you connect your mobile phone to a PC using a USB data communication cable or a Bluetooth
connection so that you can use the functions of the mobile phone on your PC
* Download and run the file LG PC Suite IVDownload
- Create, edit and delete phone data conveniently
- Synchronize data from a PC and phone (Contacts, Calendar/Task, Memo)
- Transfer multimedia files (photos, videos, music) conveniently with a simple drag & drop between a PC and phone
- Transfer the messages from a phone to a PC
- Synchronise mobile bookmarks to your mobile browser
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 100 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data).
- To use the LG PC Suite IV, an LG mobile phone supporting it is required. Its detailed functions provided may also be different depending on the
mobile phone model.
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Labor : 1 Year
Parts : 1 Year
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
If you need Service, please contact our customer service at 1-888-542-2623