If you experience any following situation with your product, please check again to ensure product
1. Cannot turn on TV
- Check that the power cord is plugged to both TV and wall electrical outlet.
- Check that the correct power cord is being used.
2. The remote control does not work
- Set your remote control by pressing the wheel or the ENTER button.
- Make sure there are no barriers between the remote control and TV.
- Check that there are batteries and that they are installed properly.
- If batteries are dead or running low, replace them with new ones.
3. The power turns off automatically
- Follow [Smart Home Menu Settings è Time è Off Time] to check settings.
- Verify that a program is displayed or an external device is operating.
The product is equipped with automatic off feature.
(Automatic off feature – When there is no signal or no buttons are pressed, TV will be turned
itself off automatically after 15 minutes.)
4. Safety Self-Assessment for TVs Not Used for a Long Period of Time