PICTURE ADJUSTMENT OPTIONS
Picture Adjustment Options (Smart)
Smart è Setting è Picture è Picture Adjust è Picture Options
Additional adjustable video settings aimed at optimizing the viewing experience.
- Remove small mosquito dots sparkling on screen so as to clean up the image.
- Reduce noise on screen produced from analog interlaced video converted to digital.
- Compensates screen brightness and contrast by adjusting darkness on screen.
- Provides a cinema-like feel and texture (escapism) to the image appearing on screen either by
decreasing video clock to match 24fps multiple (2:2) or through TruMotion (5:5).
Motion Eye Care
- Prevents glare and reduces power consumption by adjusting the screen brightness in accordance
with video signal’s movements and scene transitions on screen.
LED Local Dimming
- Optimizes the contrast ratio by making the bright segments of the screen brighter and dark segments
- Optimizes image quality of fast-paced video content material by eliminating blurriness occurring
in-between image sequence transition.
Settings can be customized for each individual input signal or video mode.