PHOTO EDITOR FEATURE OVERVIEW
[LG webOS TV] LG Photo Editor
Using LG Photo Editor
You can edit TV screenshots, photos taken from your digital camera or smartphone or, images
saved in the connected USB peripheral.
1. Press the button on the remote control and select at the bottom right corner
of the screen.
2. Locate and launch LG Photo Editor from the various applications on the launcher bar.
: You can save images.
: You can undo the last action performed during decoration.
: You can erase decorations.
: You can decorate your photo in a variety of tools and stickers.
: You can remove the areas that you want in a variety of shapes.
: You can select the area you want to zoom in on, zoom out of or rotate.
: You can import desired images.
: You can hide menus.
● You can only use this feature with the Magic Motion Remote.
● You cannot control this function using/// buttons of the remote control.
● If you work a lot using the drawing tools, TV can slow down.
● When each decorating objects are overlapping, the order is pens, stickers and pictures
from the top.
● You cannot import bigger images than 2MB.
● The image capturing feature on this product is provided for your personal and
noncommercial use. Any commercial use of copyrighted images extracted by using such
image capturing feature may be an infringement of copyrights and constitute a criminal
offense. LG expressly disclaims any responsibility for illegal distribution or use of such
copyrighted images for commercial purposes.