AMAZON PRIME VIDEO APP
Amazon Prime Video Application Services available in Canada. Overview of this video content service provider.
Amazon Prime Video has scheduled to release its VOD services on LG NetCast Smart TV version 4.5 via LG Smart World store on September 11th, 2017 this time around adding this product category to already supporting LG webOS Smart televisions.
Simply make your way to LG Smart World by clicking below link:
Sign in using your LG Smart TV credentials to confirm device compatibility then simply download and install.
Or, simply bring the cursor to the right arrow past PREMIUM header on the Home Page then press ENTER key to bring up additional Apps. Of those, select Amazon Prime Video, click Enter then install App.
Amazon Video service that had been operating in U.S.A., Germany, Japan and United Kingdom for some time now is expanding their service globally. Effective December 14th 2016 Amazon Prime Video app launched in Canada for webOS type Smart TVs.
Amazon Prime Video service is a Video-on-Demand (VoD) app that offers a wide selection of video streaming and rental movies, television programming and also the opportunity to physically purchase some of those content.
■ Service Type
- Monthly or yearly VOD subscription service (item purchasing feature scheduled to be available in or after the 2nd half of 2017)
- To differ by country (base price: $ 79 yearly subscription plus applicable taxes)
■ Accepted Currency
- Local currencies (CDN) accepted for Amazon.ca Prime Service subscription
■ Servicing Languages
- To be available in English at initial launch (including user interface, subtitles, and dubbing)
- To support major languages (German, French, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese) in escalation (after the second quarter of 2017)
■ Content Setup
- To be launched consisting of mainly Amazon original content (HDR content not included - To be available in or after the 2nd half of 2017)
■ Supporting Devices
- Service will be made available to LG webOS Smart TV version 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. NetCast Smart TV version 4.5 are scheduled to support this service as part of the second wave intended for availability on September 11th 2017.
For any further information pertaining to Amazon Video Content service, we encourage you to contact Amazon at below link: