MUSIC FLOW GROUP SETTING
Group Setting Automatic Cancellation
- Smart audio (Music flow) group setting gets automatically canceled.
- Group setting may get automatically canceled when the alarm rings, the power is turned “on/off”
or the wireless network connection suddenly gets weak.
■ How to fix
1. When the alarm sounds:
- Alarm settings are separate for each speaker, therefore the group setting gets automatically
canceled once the alarm rings for user convenience.
2. When power gets turned “off/on”:
- If power is turned off when a group has been set, speaker gets disconnected and group setting
gets canceled as well.
Turn power back on and re-activate group settings.
3. When wireless network goes weak:
- Group settings risks getting cancelled due to interference when wireless network connection goes
weak for whatever reason.
Place speakers in closer range of the AP router.