CONNECTING INLET WATER HOSE FROM
WASHER TO HOUSE TAPS
Verifying water supply tap connection at installation
How to fix
■ Checkpoints before installation
- Check whether any leakage is perceived from the water supply tap.
- Check whether hot and cold water taps function properly.
- Check whether water pressure is strong enough.
■ Installing supply hoses
1. Take out supply hoses (One-touch hoses)
2. Remove the label and separate connector assembly.
3. Unfasten the screws of tap connector.
4. Place the tap connector onto taps and fasten the screws.
5. Put the hose connector (orange) onto the tap connector.
6. Once assembly is done, open both taps to check whether any leakage in the system.