MAKING THE MOST OF BATTERY LIFE
Minimizing power consumption from battery
You can minimize battery usage by terminating unnecessary background apps from running or turning off unused features.
Terminating background apps
1. Lollipop OS version: Menu (apps) > Settings > General > Apps > Select “Running” tab > Select apps to be terminated > tap “Stop” for each respective app
2. Marshmallow OS version: Menu (apps) > Settings > General > Battery & Power saving > Battery usage > Find delinquent apps to terminate and tap “Stop”.
• If you exit from an app by tapping the “Home” key, the app may disappear but will still be running in the background consuming battery current.
Always terminate the app completely by pressing the “Back” button or using following method:
• Tap the Overview button ['□'] and select 'Clear all.'
• Turning on Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi functions only when you use them will reduce battery consumption.
• Routine automatic synchronization (i.e. Wi-Fi Zone/home/dawn) can consume battery if the auto-sync function is set to “On”.
Routine automatic synchronization feature can be turned off by dragging down the notification panel.
In this case, you will be reducing battery consumption.