Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1)Apply the EPA specification.
- Notify ?the energy consumption may be affected? message if picture mode is changed and ABC/MEC is changed.
(APS<-> Other picture mode)
2) Change the Picture Quality setting.
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Updated G-IP mode 2.0
2. Time Machine ready + (USB Stick Support)
3. Pocket Photo printing from TV
4. My channel display for 2015 store mode (Dummy Channel + promotion animation)
5. Girraffic Solution introduction for Streaming Quality enhancement
6. Updated Enyo Framework (2.5.3-pre.17.t)
1.When TV power off / on, Wi-Fi and Magic Remocon was not working in Wi-Fi Connected and WOWL function on(enable) condition.
1. Abnormal image ghosting symptom(problem) was improved in scene change video or high speed low tone wedge video
1. Apply the Netflix NRDP 4.2
2. Change the ACR solution (Cognitive Network -> Gracenote)
3. Apply the Comcast App (Ultra HD Sampler)
1.Apply the EPA specification.
- Notify ?the energy consumption may be affected? message if picture mode is changed and ABC/MEC is changed.(APS<-> Other picture mode)
2. Change the Picture Quality setting.
Smart Share Downloads Learn about Smart Share, and how it works! Click Here to Find/Download the Smart Share App That is Best for You (download determined by the operating system of the device that you are currently viewing this page on) Choose Your Own Smart Share Download LG's Offic...
ROGERS ANYPLACE TV – SERVICE TERMINATED Please be aware that Rogers has decided to withdraw their Rogers Anyplace TV App from Smart TV platforms. Termination of this service will occur at the end of June 2017. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and respect our ...
NETFLIX – WON’T STAY SIGNED IN Issue Suddenly, every time Netflix Content Service is accessed on LG Smart TV, at the exception of webOS models, account credentials (signing in) are required. User ID and Password are somehow no longer memorized. Troubleshooting Either deactivate then r...
YOUTUBE UNAVAILABILITY: MESSAGE ON-SCREEN Issue It has been noticed that some NetCast Smart TVs have just been recently experiencing YouTube service disruption as identified by this on-screen message “YouTube is unavailable” as illustrated below: After having selected YouTube applicat...
For those who have acquired 4K Monitor featuring HDR support to finally take advantage of viewing quality format by accessing a 4K HDR player or game console or any other means of streaming HDR content, there are quick ways to confirm monitor has automatically entered desired picture ...
This video tutorial goes through all the steps to properly install the LG Signature OLED model OLED65W7.