Receive help on your LG product
Receive help on your LG product
Check out the latest information related to this product.
For the most accurate technical information regarding features, specifications, installation and operation of your LG product, please refer to the Owner's Manual and other documents available for this product.
Software upgrades include device drivers and firmware updates only for specific models. Check your owner's manual to determine if your product supports software upgrades.
* SW information
1) Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2) Change in background image of no signal screen
3) Change in Amazon HDR mode
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. To apply Netflix promotion
2. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
3. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1. Apply to Dolby HDR for VUDU
2. Apply to HDR PQ for Amazon
1.Improve Dolby HDR Pop-up issue
1. Improve that motion remote controller doesn’t work after blue-tooth initialization pop-up.
2. Improve the lip-sync issue in RF DTV.
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Apply the HDR Game mode.
1. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
2. Improve the video tearing issue in HDR 4K input and Game mode setting
1. Improve the Judder issue in 60hz motion.
1. Improve the TV reboot issue while playing MLB CP contents.
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
LG SMARTSHARE™ – PLEX MAC peripheral device users, whether iPhones or iPads, can find comfort in the ability to take advantage of LG’s SmartShare platform via the use of Apple-developed App entitled “PLEX”. So, enjoy sharing pictures, streaming video content or listening to music on y...
EXPERIENCING NETWORK CONNECTIVITY ISSUES [LG webOS TV] Network Connection Issue Should the Internet prove inaccessible from your LG webOS TV go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings to confirm network connectivity status to the television. If you experience any of below listed pro...
Video- Picture Size or Aspect Ratio PICTURE SIZE There are several different ways to adjust the picture size depending on what types of devices are connected to the television. This is generally corrected by selecting the appropriate aspect ratio of the TV. Access the menu of the tele...
NETFLIX SERVICE INACCESSIBLE Netflix loading incessantly – App won’t start Issue LG webOS 1.0 Smart TV (from the 2014 product line-up) may experience difficulties getting the Netflix App to properly launch and start on screen. We are informed there is an issue with the Netflix server ...
This is a quick reference guide on locating both model and serial number of your LG Home Entertainment device. Televisions’ model number usually starts with numbers representing diagonal screen size then followed by a set of letters then another set of numbers representing feature lev...
Get your questions answered about product setup, use and care, repair and maintenance issues. We can help.
9am-9pm Monday to Friday (EST)
9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (EST)
Chat with an LG Support Representative.
Call an LG Support Representative.
Customer Service 1-888-542-2623 (7am-12am)
B2B Support Line 1-855-286-2456 (24/7)
Business Solution 1-888-824-6211