Soporte de producto
Recibe ayuda para tu producto LG
Recibe ayuda para tu producto LG
Revisa la última información relacionada a este producto
Actualización de software incluye drivers de dispositivos y actualizaciones de firmware sólo para modelos específicos, revisa tu manual para determinar si tu producto soporta softwares de actualización.
* Model : UH12NS29
* Firmware Version : 1.01
* Improvement Point
- Improved playability for specific BD titles
* Update Instructions
1) Not following this instruction can cause fatal error/damage to your drive. LG is not responsible for this case.
2) The drive must be a genuine LG brand drive which model name is UH12NS29.
3) If you have an OEM unit, branded with another manufacturers name, please contact the system manufacturer for supporting.
4) This firmware update can works with Windows based OS(Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP)
1. Connect the drive to the Computer.
2. Download the file "UH12NS29_Z101.ZIP" and then unzip.(This folder contains a "UH12NS29_1.01.EXE" program)
3. Close all other programs including screen saver, antivirus and/or power-down programs.(Other programs can cause some interruption while downloading firmware)
4. Be sure that there is no disk in the tray before starting this update.
5. Go into the folder and execute "UH12NS29_1.01.EXE" program.(Firmware update will be automatically started)
6. If this UPDATE completed, Reboot your PC.
- WARNING :
Do not open any programs or start any system functions during the update.
Do not cancel the operation once it started.
◆ Model: UH12NS29
◆ Ver: 1.00-G0
◆ Improvement Point
- Windows 8 Support
UH12NS29 Version 1.00-G0 Firmware Update
To update the firmware of the UH12NS29 please refer to the following instructions:
Note: Not following the subsequent update instructions explicitly will result in
permanent damage to your drive, for which LG will not be responsible.
This firmware update is for drives with original firmware versions below 1.01-G0
The drives must be original LG branded drives with the SMB model number UH12NS29
(no OEM units).
If you have an OEM unit, branded with another manufacturers name,
please contact that manufacturer for support and firmware updates.
This firmware update is for use only on PC's with Windows 8, 7, Vista and Windows XP
1. Connect the drive at Computer.
2. Download the file UH12NS29_1.00-G0(EW).ZIP to a folder of your choice.
This download includes this "Read me(ew)" text file, as well as the UH12NS29_1.00-G0.EXE
program, which will auto-update your drive's firmware.
3. Close all other programs including: screen saver, antivirus and/or power-down programs.
(If these programs are not closed, they will try to engage the PC, during the updateprocess,
thus interrupting the update and damaging the drive).
4. Check the drive to ensure that there is no disk in the tray before you start the update
5. Go into the folder with the update file and double click the UH12NS29_1.00-G0.EXE program
and Firmware upgrade will be automatically started.
When the UPGRADE is complete the screen should indicate "Re Boot" message
and advise you to reboot the system. You will need to reboot your PC
The update will be complete, after you reboot your system.
Do not open any programs or start any system functions during the update,
as they will interfere with data transfer and damage the drive.
Do not cancel the operation once it has been started or the drive will
become permanently damaged, as a result.