What should I do when Clean Filter appears on display?
- It is normal that Clean Filter blinks when power is turned on.
- Clean Filter indicates that a lint filter needs to be cleaned.
How to fix
1. When Power is pressed, Clean Filter will flash.
2. For optimal performance, keep a lint filter clean at all times.
3. Always clean the lint filter before use.
4. Open a door to find the lint filter at the bottom.
Take the filter out and check.
Clean if necessary and put it back in.
5. If you press Start/Pause to start drying, Clean Filter will disappear.
6. For an electric dryer, Clean Filter may flash while running.
Please clean the lint filter.
7. Press Start/Pause to resume drying.
※ Please refer to Cleaning a Condenser for procedures.