Check point<span style='color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 16pt; language: en-US; mso-ascii-font-family: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: "LG Smart_Korean Regular"; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-color-index: 1; mso-font-kerning: 12.0pt; mso-style-textfill-type: solid; mso-style-textfill-fill-themecolor: text1; mso-style-textfill-fill-color: black; mso-style-textfill-fill-alpha: 100.0%;'>
Dishwasher consist of an inlet valve combined with a hose.
This dishwasher may be fed with either hot or cold water. If the water can not be maintained below 65ºC,
the dishwasher must be connected to cold water.
• When connecting, you may use sealant tape or sealing compound to avoid water leaks.
• Make sure that the line is not kinked or sharply bent.
• Water supply pressure must be between 0.05~0.6MPa. If the water supply pressure is more than 0.6MPa, a pressure reducing valve must be installed.
• Periodically check the inlet hose for leaks and wear, and replace the hose if necessary.
• If the dishwasher was exposed to freezing temperatures prior to installation, allow it to stand at room temperature for several hours before use.