■ SmartShare is a function that connects nearby devices or transmits multimedia files (images, audios, or videos) to your phone.
■ As SmartShare starts running, BT/Wi-Fi will be turned on automatically for searching devices and the device selected will be connected.
- Connectable Playing Service : DLNA(Wi-Fi), Miracast(Wi-Fi Direct), BT Headset(BT A2DP), BT Speaker(BT A2DP) etc.
- Connectable Transmitting Service (SmartShare Beam) : Wi-Fi Direct Send/BT OPP connectable devices
■ Supported models : G2, G3, G3 beat, G flex, G flex2 etc
■ Check points for connection error:
- Depending on network condition, the Wi-Fi Direct may fail to connect Wi-Fi due to its special feature.
You may have to try again, and check the Wi-Fi Direct setting and the pairing device’s Wi-Fi condition.
- For the Beam, check the Beam setting of pairing device and try reboot.
How to setup
■ How to setup SmartShare
1. Click [SmartShare] at the top.
2. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi will be automatically enabled as connection popup starts.
3. When the list of devices shows up, select a device you wish to connect.
4. Move onto the Beam tap and select a device to receive.
■ How to setup SmartShare Beam
1. Change the SmartShare Beam setting to ‘ON’ on the device you wish to connect to.
2. Click [Share] at the top, then click [SmartShare Beam] at the bottom.
3. Select a device from the searched device tap.