LG PC Suite
LG PC Suite is a smart application designed to be interlocked with LG devices (mobile phones and tablets) for convenient management of
multimedia contents and other applications.
1Download ‘LG PC Suite’ application
2When installed, the S/W automatically launches
3Plug your phone and don't have to synchronize
- Manage and play your media contents (music, movie, pictures) on your PC.
- Send multimedia contents to your device.
- Synchronizes data (schedules, contacts, bookmarks) in your device and PC.
- Backup the applications in your device.
- Update the software in your device.
- Backup and restore the device.
- Play multimedia contents of your PC from other device
- OS: Windows XP 32bit (Service pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher and 32-bit color
- Hard disc: Storage of 500 MB or higher (Additional space may be required for data)
- Required software: LG United Mobile driver, Windows Media Player 10 or later
- To use the LG PC Suite, an LG mobile phone supporting it is required. Its detailed functions provided may also be different depending on the mobile phone model.
- The existing PC Suite IV does not support Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
- LG PC Suite do not provide the functions, managing contacts, calendar, and messages, that has been provided by LG PC Suite IV.