First impressions are important. Having warm greeting messages with your Hotel name and logo on the TVs will let your guests feel more welcomed and cared for. Sometimes a little thing can make a big difference.
From channel selections to energy-saving features, you can control the TV settings in any room from the control center with Hotel Mode. Prevent misuse by customers, set volume limits, or reset the default settings on any TV. You are in control of it all.
An ordinary USB storage device can be the perfect tool for cloning all of your hotel TVs with speed and ease. The USB Cloning feature allows you to simply copy the TV settings to all TVs using a USB, a process that is fully automated to save a lot of time without setting each TV one by one.
Enables service engineers to recognize technical issues in the TV quickly and easily through a USB device. The TV stores any technical issues it encounters and can output it to a USB device. Service
engineers can use the information to analyze technical issues without the actual TV.
|Document & Software||You can find more materials about technical specs under business resource tab or Download Center.|
- [Drawing] 55LX330C(HK, Korea) 55LB56 2 pole dimension.dwg
- [Drawing] 55LX330C(HK, Korea) 55LB56 2 pole dimension.pdf
- [Drawing] 42LX330C(HK,Korea) 42LB56 2pole dimension.dwg
- [Drawing] 42LX330C(HK,Korea) 42LB56 2pole dimension.pdf
- [Drawing] 32LX330C(HK,Korea) 32LB56 2pole dimension.dwg
- [Drawing] 32LX330C(HK,Korea) 32LB56 2pole dimension.pdf
To access more technical documentation and downloads, please visit the LG B2B Partner Portal.