1. Expected Sales of Year 2002
- KRW 18.4Trilion ~ 18.5Trilion (15% ~ 16% Growth YoY)
2. Expected Operating Income of Year 2002
- KRW 1.2Trilion (More than 50% Growth YoY)
3. Reasons of Expectation
- Highly improved performance in mobile handset business (especially GSM)
- Launching on high-end products such as TROMM, DIOS and investing in the brand value
- Favorable turn out in some slump business such as PCB
- The demerger improved transparency.
- Significantly Reduced its amount of the debt
4. The 1st quarter portion of the above data
: the 1st quarter portion of the expected sales, and operating income
which were incurred before the demerger,
will not be included in the 2002 financial statements.
5. The above statement is expectations and can be different from the final result.