AFB AccessWorld Magazine
- Technology News for People Who are Blind or Visually Impaired From the American Foundation for the Blind.
The Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) in UK
- Knowledge and research hub.
- Key services : Talking Books service / Advice Service / Emotional Support Service.
- Advice for professionals (Educational / Health / Social care).
Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
- Strategies, guidelines, resources to make the Web accessible to people with disabilities.
- Key activities / source : Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/).
Korea Blind Union
LG Digital Talking Book(DTB) Library
- The LG DTB Library, world’s first ubiquitous library, provides heartwarming information service tailored to the needs of people with vision loss.
- The Digital Talking Books of the LG DTB Library are designed to follow DAISY, the world standard of Digital Talking Books. Designed for the people with vision loss, talking books are made up of diverse multiple functions including search, bookmark, speed control and so on.
Designing for Accessibility _ Android users
- Making Applications Accessible : Development practices and API features to ensure your application is accessible to users with disabilities.
- Accessibility Developer Checklist : A checklist to help developers ensure that their applications are accessible.
- Building Accessibility Services : How to use API features to build services that make other applications more accessible for users.
CSUN’s International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference
- For 29 years, the Center on Disabilities, through the International Conference on Assistive Technology and Persons with Disabilities, has provided an inclusive setting for researchers, practitioners, exhibitors, end users, speakers and other participants to share knowledge and best practices in the field of assistive technology.
Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA)
- The Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) is a not-for-profit membership organization of manufacturers, sellers and providers of technology-based assistive devices and/or services. The mission of ATIA is to serve as the collective voice of the assistive technology industry association so that the best products and services are delivered to people with disabilities.