TV / Audio / Video Accessibility
Almost all of us watch some TV. For some of us, “watching” means listening with video descriptions.
For others, listening to the TV means reading along with the captions. And for some, controlling the TV means telling it exactly what we want it to do using voice controls. LG has you covered.
If you are visually impaired or have low vision, LGE products can help you control your device by reading your screen. And you can use the remote controller and the zoom-up function in the device to make your easier-to-read screen and use the remote controller.
enlarge parts of the TV screen by up to 500%
adjust the speed, volume, and pitch
Menu Transparency Control
- Mark a dot on #5 key of remote control
- Put a dot on the below keys, aiming at finding each key easily for blind.
- #5 , PLAY and ENTER keys
- Guide dots of remote control
- Mark dots besides of Power, POWER, Channel and Volume keys for blind people.
- Mark points on Color key of remote control
- Mark points on Color keys for color blindness. (Red:1 dot, Green: 2dots, Yellow: 3 dots, Blue: 4 dots)
Provide voice description of video contents.
Clear Voice automatically recognizes and enhances the volume of human voices to make them more audible against noisy background sounds.
Provide the caption for broadcasting on TV or contents on TV through IP signal.
Voice recognition for search, dictation and natural language