Synchronization with TV using Miracast
■ Video and audio on smartphones can be synchronized with TVs through Miracast, Miracast dongle, or Chromecast dongle.
■ Miracast, which transmits a display signal wirelessly, is a new official certification standard. Full HD contents can be reliably
displayed on larger screens from mobile devices via wireless networks with low latency and high security.
- Popularization of wireless display technology followed by increase in smart mobile devices.
- Necessity of direct wireless connection between TV and mobile devices such as smart phones,
smart pads, and PCs due to increase in number of N screen users.
2. Definition of Miracast
- It is a wireless display technology released by a global standard Information & Technology organization, Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Wi-Fi Direct based technology that communicates between devices without going through an AP for Wi-Fi.
How to setup
1. Turn Miracast on your TV. If you don’t have it, connect Miracast dongle or Chromecast to your TV.
2. Turn Miracast on your phone, and select TV, Miracast dongle, or Chromecast dongle from the list of connectable devices.
Menu > Settings > Networks > Share & Connect > Miracast “ON” or Miracast “ON” from quick setting.
※ You can purchase Miracast dongle from online app store. Please check compatibility with your device before purchase.