如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
* SW information
1) Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. To apply Netflix promotion
2. To improve 'No signal' problem happening upon HDCP 2.2 certification
3. To improve HDR performance with 4K Blu-Ray player connection
1. Apply to 2016's DirecTV (US)
2. Apply to Dmost4 (KR, US)
3. Apply to connect TV application with Rolly
Keyboard 2 (Common)
4. Apply to WOWL quick return to standby (Common)
5. Improve the ATV color system detection error
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. Improve that motion remote controller doesn’t work after blue-tooth initialization pop-up.
2. Improve the lip-sync issue in RF DTV.
1. Improve the Sony PS4 Pro no signal issue (HDCP fail)
1. Add the HDR Game mode to improve the input lag
Incorrect time. Symptom Time on the TV is not correct. If you push OK button (information display), you can check the time set. ① For those receiving digital signal through antenna, if you set “Auto”, the time is set as the one transmitted from the broadcasting station. ② For those wa...
Does it hang when connected hard-wired or wireless? Symptom Your attempt at hard-wired or wireless network connection has failed and internet not connected or displays an error. - Check the availability of router if you want to connect directly to the router through wired LAN. - Check...
Do you see "No signal" on the screen? Cause You selected wrong input mode or reception of signals is poor when receiving through antenna Peripherals (set-top box, DVD, bluray, game console, etc.) have problems. How to fix 1. Check the input mode. ※ If you are using antenna, select TV ...
Do you want to use headphone? Symptom Listening to sound with headphones How to fix 1. Check if there are 3.5m stereo (Audio) terminal and monitor audio output terminal on the product. ※ Some models are provided with this feature.. 1.Menu → Sound → Sound Out Speaker → Headphone(earph...