如您想查看更多您的LG產品的相關資訊 (例如: 功能， 產品規格， 使用說明)， 請參閱用户指南／使用說明
* SW information
1) Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2) Change in background image of no signal screen
3) Change in Amazon HDR mode
2. Applicable model list
3. Release History
1. Apply to 2016's DirecTV (US)
2. Apply to Dmost4 (KR, US)
3. Apply to connect TV application with Rolly
Keyboard 2 (Common)
4. Apply to WOWL quick return to standby (Common)
1. To improve AVS / AVS + recordings not playing issue.
2. Apply to connect TV application with Rolly
Keyboard 2 (Common)
3. Apply to WOWL quick return to standby (Common)
1. Change on Volume UI location
2. YouTube requirement for certification (When the network is not connected)
3. MS CDMi application
4. Changes on LG TV Plus (iOS UAC, Mobile video)
1. To apply HDR Game Mode.
1. Added notification pop up for when app is no longer supported
2. Change in background image of no signal screen
3. Change in Amazon HDR mode
Incorrect time. Symptom Time on the TV is not correct. If you push OK button (information display), you can check the time set. ① For those receiving digital signal through antenna, if you set “Auto”, the time is set as the one transmitted from the broadcasting station. ② For those wa...
If you push power button on the product, do you see "Key Locked" on the screen? Symptom If Key Lock is On, you can’t operate TV with buttons on TV. ※ Only power button works. How to fix You can turn on/off Key Lock with remote control as below. Menu→LOCK→Key Lock : On, Off ※ Some mode...
Do you want to use headphone? Symptom Listening to sound with headphones How to fix 1. Check if there are 3.5m stereo (Audio) terminal and monitor audio output terminal on the product. ※ Some models are provided with this feature.. 1.Menu → Sound → Sound Out Speaker → Headphone(earph...
Do you see "No signal" on the screen? Cause You selected wrong input mode or reception of signals is poor when receiving through antenna Peripherals (set-top box, DVD, bluray, game console, etc.) have problems. How to fix 1. Check the input mode. ※ If you are using antenna, select TV ...