Enhancing your life with LG's products comes with great values, benefits,
promise and personality.
LG's innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
With 2015 global sales of USD 48.8 billion (KRW 56.5 trillion), LG comprises four business units - Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliance & Air Solution, and Vehicle Components - and is one of the world's leading producers of flat panel TVs, mobile devices, air conditioners, washing machines and refrigerators. LG Electronics is a 2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year.
Main Business in Hong Kong:
TVs, Home Audio & Video and IT products such as Monitors
Refrigerators, Washing machines, and Air Care Products such as Air purifiers & Dehumidifiers
Mobile Phones, Tablets, Wearables & Phone Accessories
LG Electronics was established in 1958 and has since led the way into the advanced digital era thanks to the technological expertise acquired by manufacturing many home appliances such as radios and TVs.
LG Electronics has unveiled many new products, applied new technologies in the form of mobile devices and digital TVs in the 21st century and continues to reinforce its status as a global company.
- First in the world to market 84-inch ULTRA HD TV
- Introduces HomeChat
- 2014 ntroduces world’s first 4K OLED TV and webOS smart TV, Introduces the G3 smartphone with Quad HD display
- Introduces the G4 smartphone with F1.8 aperture lens
- Takes the lead in US drum washing market
- Develops world's first LTE mobile modem chip
- Becomes the second-largest LCD TV brand worldwide
- Achieves USD 100 Million in exports
- Establishes first overseas production base in the US
- Rebrands company as LG Electronics
- Enters joint venture to develop LCD panels
- Establishes Gold Star (Now LG Electronics)
- Produces Korea's first radio
- Produces Korea's first refrigerator
- Produces Korea's first TV
LG Electronics 'Jeong-do Management' embodies our high ethical standards and doing business in a transparent and honest manner.
"Jeong-do Management" is LG's unique application of ethics.
LG will succeed through fair management practices and constantly develop our business skills.