MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY SUMMARY
Period of Coverage
Accessory warranty :
Charge - 6 Months
Battery - 6 Months
Handfree earphone - 3 Months
Warranty Policy :
1) LG Electornics Hong Kong Limited (hereafter LGEHK) provides warranty period from the date of purchase are as follows and only vaild for mobile purchase in Hong Kong only (any promotion gift item is not included):
i) Handset : 12 months
ii) Charger : 6 months
iii)Battery : 6 months
iv) Hand free earphone : 3 months
2) Warranty is valid only for authorized product; parallel import and counterfeit product are invalid.
3) Product is under warranty against manufacturing defects by reason of faulty workmanship or internal electronic parts materials. This warranty does not cover defects arising from natural wear of the product (Including casing, key pad, display, antenna, and accessories, etc.)
4) If check-up or repairing are required, customer must present the original invoice and warranty card on which the relevant IMEI number was printed. Upon any failure to present the above documentation, customer must pay for the costs of the services provided.
5) All parts replaced within the warranty period are the property of LGEHK. We have rights to handle those parts as necessary.
6) Data stored in handsets may be lost after the repair and thus should be properly stored by customer beforehand.
7) Warranty will be voided under the following conditions, and LGEHK reserves the right to refuse providing service and/or shall demand charges for any costs of servicing from customer:
i) Product has been tampered with or undergone unauthorized repair by third parties, improper installation, alternation or modication to this product, or damage, tearing, remaval of the warranty sticker that is afxed to this product.
ii) Defects arising from misuse, mishandling, abuse, accident, negligence and damage caused directly or indirectly by re, ood, liquid water, corrosion, convulsion of nature, wat, riot or civil commontion.
iii) The IMEI number sticker on this product has been erased or modied.
iv) The contect of warranty policy has been modied without authorization.
8) LGEHK is not responsible for any loss of data or system corruption during the process of transportation or repair to and from the Service Centre and due to the forces of nature.
9) LGEHK reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this warranty card. For exceptional cases, subject to report of our investigation, we reserve the right to terminate this warranty card or modify terms of warranty policy.
10) Our company will not be liable for any loss firectly or indirectly caused by the breakdown of the product.
11) This warranty card is restricted within Hong Kong SAR only.
12) LG and its Authorized Service Centers reserve the right to use refurbished or reconditioned parts or whole products for the same or functionally equivalent model when conduction product repairs and replacement.
View detailed Warranty Policy information in the Owner's Manual
To claim the warranty, you can submit online a request for service or you can call us on (852) 3543-7777. Please have the serial number, IMEI Number of your product and proof of purchase ready. We may need these to give you the most accurate information.