This feature lets you register nearby devices such as TVs and air conditioners to use your phone as a remote control.
1. Start QRemote from the home screen or in Quick Settings in the Status Bar.
2. Choose the location where you will use QRemote: Living room, bedroom, etc.
3. Press + and enter the device for which the QRemote feature will be used and manufacturer info.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to verify that the QRemote feature operates normally.
• When using QRemote, make sure that you do not cover the infra-red (IR) sensor in the upper right corner of your phone.
• Devices from some manufacturers may not support the QRemote feature.
• Magic Remote features can be used on LG Smart TV products launched from 2012 onward. For more details, add TV remote, then press the Magic Remote button on the bottom of the screen.