I cannot use the internet although wired/wireless network connection is working.
Forwireless network connection of Smart TV, check the items below..
- Router andwireless network availability
- TVembedded with WI-FI
※ Forsome models, they need wireless dongle(AN-WF100) connection.
- If you connect through LAN, wired networkwill be connected. If you want wireless network connection, you have furthersteps to take.
Wired:Connect the LAN output at the back of TV to the router or LAN terminal on thewall.
Wireless: Connect wireless dongle(AN-WF100) to USBport on TV.
If WI-FI is built in, youdon’t need to connect the wireless dongle.
2. Press Smart or Home button and selectSettings.
3. Select Network Connection.
4. For wired network connection, it will be connected automatically.
For wireless network connection, it will search a list of routers readyto connect.
5. It will show the list ofrouters ready to connect and select the network you want.
(Not applicable to wired network connection)
6. Enter the security code(password) if needed.
7. Complete the networkconnection.