Insurance Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available from 20th April 2016 onwards to 31st Dec 2016 .
- This is for policy number OG-17-1113-9930-00000003 .
- Customer is entitled to get a free insurance coverage for a period of 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase as per the original invoice and the same is available only on purchase from LG Brand Shop/ LG Exclusive shop.
- Under the insurance cover, LG products are protected against: burglary, theft and accidental damage falling from dropping/ falling of item insured itself or dropping/ falling of other objects during installation/ storage.
- After proper registration, the customer will get confirmation through e-mail with the letter from LG, for confirmation of Insurance policy.
- Products covered under this insurance scheme are: All LG products bought from a LG Brand Shop/ LG Exclusive store except Mobile phones, Commercial Air conditioners, IT & Business to business products.
- This scheme is not available if the product is installed after 30 days from the date of invoice or if the product is re-installed at any place. This Insurance cover is restricted to the address mentioned in the invoice or where the product shipped to the premises.
- The installation of the product can be at a different address from the one specified on the invoice copy. However, the installation should happen within 30 days from the data of purchase by LG authorized service engineers.
- Bajaj Allianz reserves the right to replace/ repair/ monetarily compensate for the item damaged/ lost up to a maximum of the value of item mentioned in the invoice provided for theft/burglary cases FIR copy under section 397 is mandatory.
- You may call at toll free no.:1800-180-9999, 1800- 315-9999 for any clarification.
- Intimate your loss/ damage or claim immediately to Bajaj Allianz by getting in touch at 1800 22 5858 or at below email addresses:
- File a police report within 24 hour of the incident (in the event of theft or burglary) and send the copy of the same along with other relevant documents required to process the claim.
- If the item is part of or set claimant will receive compensation only for the value of the stolen or damaged item unless the articles are unusable individually and/or cannot be replaced individually. The theft or damage of an item is a part of a pair or set will be viewed as one occurrence and the coverage limitations still applies.
- Upper limit of settlement of any single item is Rs 10 Lac.
- All correspondence/ queries etc. shall be directly dealt by the insurance company, LG will not be responsible for any dispute arising out of the said insurance cover in any manner what so ever.
- All customers are required to raise any claim/issue with Bajaj Allainz General Insurance Company Ltd. at their servicing office at 2F – 09, second floor, JMD galleria, Sector – 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone, which is a neutral place, irrespective of the place of cause of action arises.
Deductions during settlement of claims: INR 500 for value of equipment up to Rs. 5000/-, INR 1,000 for value of equipment up to Rs. 5,000/- Rs. 25,000/-, INR 2500 for value of equipment up to Rs. 25,000/- Rs. 50,000/- , INR 5,000/- for value of equipment above Rs. 50,000/-.
- Normal wear & tear, inherent product defect of the item purchased.
- Items damaged through alterations including cutting, welding, sawing, shaping.
- Willful misconduct, war & allied perils
- Wear & tear depreciation, moth, vermin, process of cleaning, repairing, restoring or renovating the action of light or atmospheric conditions or any other gradually operating cause.
- Mechanical and/ or electrical breakdown and/ or derangement overloading or strain; over running excessive pressure, short circuiting and/ or self heating.
- Improper handling, dismantling, fitting adjustment, repair altercation or modification not approved by the makers/ manufactures and/ or the agents of makers/ manufacturers or use of such property country to the directives of the makers/ manufactures and/ or this agents.
- Loss or damage arising from detention, confiscation, destruction or requisition by or under the order of any Government of public or local authority.
- Loss or damage due to theft or attempted theft by any employer of the insured or loss or damage occasioned through the willful act of the insured or any employee or the willful act of any other4 person with a connivance of the insured or any employee.
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening through or in consequence of volcanic eruption or other similar convulsion of nature and atmospheric disturbance.
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned by or happening through in consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities or war like operations whether war be declared or not) civil war, civil commotion, mutiny, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, conspiracy, military or usurped power.
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from ionising radiations contamination by radio activity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel or from any nuclear weapons material.
- For the purpose of this exclusion combustion shall include any self-sustaining process of nuclear fission.
- Loss or damage to the property insured directly caused by:
- A. An act of terrorism committed by a person or persons acting on behalf of or in connection with any organisation.
- B. The action of any lawfully constituted authority in suppressing or attempting to suppress any such act referred to in (i above or in minimising the consequence thereof.
- C. In any action suit or other proceeding where the company alleges that by reason of the above provisions any loss or damage is not covered by this insurance, the burden of proving that6 such loss or damage is covered shall be upon the insured.
Documents required at the time of claim:
- Original Invoice copy, Residence proof, Identity proof of the buyer, Payment receipt.
- Delivery proof.
- Statement of facts.
- Membership card copy.
- FIR under section 397/379 IPC for all cases under burglary/theft.