Speaker won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network. What should I do?
- Cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Applicable model: NP8340, NP8540, NP8740, NP8350, LAS650M, LAS750M, LAS950M
■ Check the SSID and password of your router.
1. Check if the SSID and password of the router are correct according to the guide of Music Flow Player application when connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
2. If a router is set at 802.11ac mode, reset it to 802.11n before using it. For more information on router setting, refer to the router manual.
3. If you purchased a speaker from overseas, set the channel of router to the range of 1 to 11 which is 2.4GHz bandwidth channel. For more information on router setting, refer to the router manual.
▶ If the phone's Smart Wi-Fi function is ON, turn off the corresponding function before using it.